Korean Air Has Two Starcraft II Planes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]So that's where all the money from the collector's editions has gone. Crafty, Blizzard. Crafty.[/citation]
Love the pun.

I was hoping that they were going to include a PC with SC2 + Keyboard/Mouse for passengers on their flights (at least first/business class).

aznguy0028

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
[citation][nom]pharge[/nom]hmm... Do passengers on that flight get some specifal starcraft 2 food? or.... blanket?[/citation]
Yes, they'll be serving the special course of Zergling Filet Minon...alongside with a side of hydralisk brisket...with wine served from a special cloaked dark templar cup ;D

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]dragonfang18[/nom]They should have a STARCRAFT II LAN PARTY on the plane! Its so awesome even the pilots will be playing![/citation]
Agreed. They should at least have internal networks on airplanes so you could play other people on the plane.

nottheking

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2006
I'll admit that I can't say I'm all that surprised. StarCraft *IS* kind of their national pasttime.

Still, they went as far as to apply the art to a full 747-400, a giant of a plane. I wonder if they will be presenting a way of telling what flights will be by these specific planes? 'Course, the main advantage to Blizzard is that these planes are sure to turn heads wherever they go.
[citation][nom]scook9[/nom]Playing video games is now a sport?[/citation]
In South Korea, it most certainly is.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]dragonfang18[/nom]They should have a STARCRAFT II LAN PARTY on the plane! Its so awesome even the pilots will be playing![/citation]
But Blizzard got rid of LAN for SC2 and broke it up into 3 parts so they can milk as much cash and control how you play at the same time. FU Activision/Blizzard.

Wolygon

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
[citation][nom]regulas[/nom]But Blizzard got rid of LAN for SC2 and broke it up into 3 parts so they can milk as much cash and control how you play at the same time. FU Activision/Blizzard.[/citation]
+1

You beat me to it.

xmaswraith

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
"Hello this is the pilot speaking, Id like to warn everyone that we are heading into a fog bank and will temporarily lose geo=sat sync with our blizzard servers. Please be patient and your SC game will be back online in a few minutes". --- The genious that is Blizzard (WTF you mean there wont be any LAN?)

Status
Not open for further replies.