Korsun Pocket - Uncommon Valour - Digital Download - $30

Hi,

Both Korsun Pocket and Uncommon Valour are now also available as a
digital download - with a price drop to $30 to boot.

http://www.matrixgames.com

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

As a side note, these are the fully updated versions as well, we
combined all the patches and created new installers for this release.
v2.41 for UV and the new v1.12 for KP. These should be the final
versions for both.

Regards,

- Erik

Tomi Heteaho wrote:
> "Giftzwerg" <giftzwerg999@NOSPAMZ.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > In article <1114148543.437996.278960@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> > eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
> >
> > > Both Korsun Pocket and Uncommon Valour are now also available as
> > > digital download - with a price drop to $30 to boot.
> > >
> > > http://www.matrixgames.com
> >
> > Ah, the vicious bastards at Matrix; always raising their already
sky-
> > high prices.
> >
> > Damn them. Damn them all to hell.
> >

> Careful ;) Some people really do not understand irony. At all.

I sure do - "irony" is a thingy made of iron - just like glassy or
coppery :)

[I do think it was more sarcasm then irony though]

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

--
Giftzwerg
***

"Uh, Dana? I'm pretty sure the organization Mr. Bolton is supposed
to be serving is *America*."
- Giftzwerg

jp

<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Both Korsun Pocket and Uncommon Valour are now also available as a
> digital download - with a price drop to $30 to boot.
>
> http://www.matrixgames.com
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx

So ? I'm sure HPS is going to do the same (price drop) any day
now........at least for their ten year old dos games................

<sarcasm mode off>

"Giftzwerg" <giftzwerg999@NOSPAMZ.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <1114148543.437996.278960@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...
>
> > Both Korsun Pocket and Uncommon Valour are now also available as a
> > digital download - with a price drop to $30 to boot.
> >
> > http://www.matrixgames.com
>
> Ah, the vicious bastards at Matrix; always raising their already sky-
> high prices.
>
> Damn them. Damn them all to hell.

Careful ;) Some people really do not understand irony. At all.

-Tomi

Werewolf

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

Greg Breslin wrote:
> Sh3 still with starforce drivers? Greg

Beats me but if those are some kind of copy protection for DVD's or
CDROM's then I doubt it.

--
Werewolf

Peace is Good.
Freedom is BETTER!

sodium

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2001

"Werewolf" <nunya@no-way.net> wrote in message
> Greg Breslin wrote:
> > Sh3 still with starforce drivers? Greg
> >

> Beats me but if those are some kind of copy protection for DVD's or
> CDROM's then I doubt it.

Digital download of SHIII has Starforce too. Starforce is a copyprotection
system, period, not just for cdrom/DVD. Even a couple of game download
demos have had Starforce in them.

sodium

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2001

<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Both Korsun Pocket and Uncommon Valour are now also available as a
> digital download - with a price drop to $30 to boot.
>
> http://www.matrixgames.com
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx

What reolutions does KP support? Or is it fixed at one res?

Werewolf

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

Sodium wrote:
> "Werewolf" <nunya@no-way.net> wrote in message
>
>>Greg Breslin wrote:
>>
>>>Sh3 still with starforce drivers? Greg
>>>

>>Beats me but if those are some kind of copy protection for DVD's or
>>CDROM's then I doubt it.
>>

> Digital download of SHIII has Starforce too. Starforce is a copyprotection
> system, period, not just for cdrom/DVD. Even a couple of game download
> demos have had Starforce in them.

So how does one get rid of the drivers?

--
Werewolf

Peace is Good.
Freedom is BETTER!

--------------
"Uh, Dana? I'm pretty sure the organization Mr. Bolton is supposed
to be serving is *America*."
- Giftzwerg
----------------

Well, no, that's far too general. I'd say "Department of State," which
certainly has come into its share of criticism over the years.

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:18:08 -0500, Werewolf <nunya@no-way.net> wrote:

>So how does one get rid of the drivers?

Go to the Starforce website, download the Starforce removal tool and
run it.

In article <1114275344.192861.17910@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
ewoh27@aol.com says...

> "Uh, Dana? I'm pretty sure the organization Mr. Bolton is supposed
> to be serving is *America*."
> - Giftzwerg

> Well, no, that's far too general. I'd say "Department of State," which
> certainly has come into its share of criticism over the years.

The point is that the Democrats appear to believe (if you credit their
rhetoric with anything more than a mulish, reflexive opposition to
anything Bush proposes...) that the UN Ambassador is supposed to serve
the UN, instead of American interests.

--
Giftzwerg
***

> In article <1114275344.192861.17910@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
> ewoh27@aol.com says...
>
>> "Uh, Dana? I'm pretty sure the organization Mr. Bolton is supposed
>> to be serving is *America*."
>> - Giftzwerg
>
>> Well, no, that's far too general. I'd say "Department of State," which
>> certainly has come into its share of criticism over the years.
>
> The point is that the Democrats appear to believe (if you credit their
> rhetoric with anything more than a mulish, reflexive opposition to
> anything Bush proposes...) that the UN Ambassador is supposed to serve
> the UN, instead of American interests.
>
> --

As if the Republicans are any different. It all comes down to a power
struggle between the two parties. Voting or confirming anything that would
benefit the American people is secondary to this power trip.

Don't pretend to know otherwise, or pretend that the Republicans are somehow
immune to this.

Alanb

In article <Yf6dnfKpZOYUEPffRVn-tQ@comcast.com>, frank@deford.com
says...

> > The point is that the Democrats appear to believe (if you credit their
> > rhetoric with anything more than a mulish, reflexive opposition to
> > anything Bush proposes...) that the UN Ambassador is supposed to serve
> > the UN, instead of American interests.

> As if the Republicans are any different. It all comes down to a power
> struggle between the two parties. Voting or confirming anything that would
> benefit the American people is secondary to this power trip.
>
> Don't pretend to know otherwise, or pretend that the Republicans are somehow
> immune to this.

So your point is ... that everybody does it, so it's OK?

I didn't like this nonsense any better when it was Bill Clinton's
nominees who were being stonewalled by parliamentary bullshit. *Every*
person brought before Congress to be confirmed in a government
appointment should receive an open hearing followed by an expedient up
or down vote.

Bolton's nomination represents a particularly pathetic and hilarious
episode, though, in that ... what exactly is the criticism leveled at
him? He was mean to someone? He said unkind things? If that sort of
thing is now a disqualifier for a federal posting, Washington is gonna
be mighty quiet...

--
Giftzwerg
***

Sodium wrote:

> What reolutions does KP support? Or is it fixed at one res?

Fixed at 1024 * 768 which is ok (not great) on a 17" monitor, but hits
the sweetspot on a 19".

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

On 24 Apr 2005 03:01:17 -0700, "eddysterckx@hotmail.com"
<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Fixed at 1024 * 768 which is ok (not great) on a 17" monitor, but hits
>the sweetspot on a 19".
>
>Greetz,
>
>Eddy Sterckx

OK, thx. That's my favourite res on my 19" CRT anyway. Posting from my
other PC, that's why the name change.

Aldwyn Edain wrote:
> Posting from my other PC, that's why the name change.

That's ok - as long as don't start having arguments with your other
self :)

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

On 25 Apr 2005 01:19:18 -0700, "eddysterckx@hotmail.com"
<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>That's ok - as long as don't start having arguments with your other
>self :)
>
>Greetz,
>
>Eddy Sterckx

I did flame myself once but that was using two completely different
accounts. Just a bit of malarky with the flight-sim natives.