>Hi anyone having a game freeze problem when playing the kotor2 game from
>the hardrive?
Apart from buying the game(squares!) does anyone know a fix, patch etc?
cheers!

sticks, stones bring it on!

Jordan

Wow... it's too much to ask that people actually buy a game these days?
It's not like it's hard to obtain or anything.

- Jordan

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:27:03 GMT, "XtrAvErT" <notrealname@telstra.com>
wrote:

>>Hi anyone having a game freeze problem when playing the kotor2 game from
>>the hardrive?
>Apart from buying the game(squares!) does anyone know a fix, patch etc?
>cheers!

That's your problem; you don't want to buy the game "squares", you
want to buy the game KOTOR2. Don't worry, it only costs 10 hours of
flipping burgers.

Plus tax.

Don't Listen to the retards jordan and the other john. Copying is the
future
until games come free in packs of cereal boxes thier will always be someone
who wants more games than they can afford. If they dropped video game
prices
by 50% world over then they would have 50% reduction in piaracy.

> >Hi anyone having a game freeze problem when playing the kotor2 game from
> >the hardrive?

Anyway KOTOR2 I copied on a dvd-r and dvd-rw only prob ive had is screen
goes white while saving or loading sometimes.

>> Apart from buying the game(squares!) does anyone know a fix, patch etc?

Try hackbox.com for a patch or possible even megagames.com if they still do
that. Other than that try torrent sites. I used to have probs with Matrix
then got patch and no worries. There is a patch coz a friend has it will
try
find out where from.

>>>Viva La Resistance<<
> Razza The Nemesis

Paul Riley wrote:

<snip>

Wow, so many reasons for us to call you retarded.

Hi,

I'm playing kotor from the original disc en somethimes it just freezes.
Really annoying but nothing you can't fix with saving your game now and
then.

Greetz.

--
"XtrAvErT" <notrealname@telstra.com> schreef in bericht
> >Hi anyone having a game freeze problem when playing the kotor2 game from
> >the hardrive?
> Apart from buying the game(squares!) does anyone know a fix, patch etc?
> cheers!
>
> sticks, stones bring it on!

Jordan

Paul Riley wrote:
> Don't Listen to the retards jordan and the other john. Copying is the
> future
> until games come free in packs of cereal boxes thier will always be
someone
> who wants more games than they can afford. If they dropped video
game
> prices
> by 50% world over then they would have 50% reduction in piaracy.

Hey, if you can't afford the price of admission then perhaps it's time
to find a new hobby. Perhaps you need to start with stamps and work up?

http://shop.usps.com

- Jordan

Forget copies!

Go straight from the HDD