Kuikdelivery Domain what is it ???????

ruanwagenaar27

Honorable
Sep 5, 2017
hi guys I have a problem.
I noticed if I log out of my windows there is a new domain there that I can log into (Kuikdelivery.com) I don't know how it got there and what the hell it is didn't even try to log in there.
If I log into my account and hover over my windows 10 internet connection it shows "kuikdelivery.com internet access" I'm concerned what it is and that someone else may be using something on my computer or hacking or spying! Any info on what it is or if I must get rid of it or how to get rid of it would be much appreciated. Another thing I noticed when I restarted my pc a quick cmd popup something about system32 hersh32 couldn't read all was a quick popup.

I don't have any weird software just Steam,Malwarebytes,Msi Afterburner.Rivatuner,U play and Qbittorrent client that's all.

ruanwagenaar27

Honorable
Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply guys still struggling to remove this thing deleted malwarebytes and installed spyhunter spyhunter picked up 2 files in my registry i deleted them restarted my pc and this piece of shit kuikdelivery is still there by my login screen by other users and if i hover over inter access it still displays a kuikdelivery.com internet access im out of options, went to users allso to see if i can delete the user but no luck it doesnt even show the option for deleting that user.