Kuwait ppt. slide sorter shows slides from right to left o..

I received a ppt. slide show from an American soldier in Iraq, which he produced on a computer bought in Kuwait. The slide sorter page shows slide #1 in the upper right corner and the arrow keys work backward on this presentation. This would seem consistant with the Middle Eastern languages. Is there a way to Westernize this file to make it work left to right on a U.S. PC? The photos and captions are correct but the keyboard works backward in some ways.

For expert PowerPoint advice:

Please visit the experts in the PowerPoint newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!