[SOLVED] KVM switch for dual displays

Semi Clueless

Commendable
Jun 20, 2021
Hey,

Looking for suggestions on some options for a KVM switch that can accommodate dual displays(one 4K other is 1080p) and can utilize at least three usb ports for devices. I have a mouse and keyboard obviously, but also have a Bose Quiet Comfort II headset, which in order to use the mic requires a USB connection as well. Budget isn't exactly a factor, but of course I'd like to remain as economical as possible without skipping on quality.

Thanks in advance

Edit

Needs to include at least one display port and one HDMI

Solution
Hey,

Looking for suggestions on some options for a KVM switch that can accommodate dual displays(one 4K other is 1080p) and can utilize at least three usb ports for devices. I have a mouse and keyboard obviously, but also have a Bose Quiet Comfort II headset, which in order to use the mic requires a USB connection as well. Budget isn't exactly a factor, but of course I'd like to remain as economical as possible without skipping on quality.

Thanks in advance

Edit

Multi-display KVMs, to support 4K are going to be expensive. It is generally the case that they only support a single type of input. ALL HDMI or ALL DP. Mix-and-match just isn't supported.
I think...

kanewolf

Titan
Hey,

Thanks in advance

Edit

Multi-display KVMs, to support 4K are going to be expensive. It is generally the case that they only support a single type of input. ALL HDMI or ALL DP. Mix-and-match just isn't supported.
I think you need to look at the available options on a site like monoprice and re-think your specs.

Solution