[SOLVED] l unintentionally disbled the connections viewer in the task bar from the Services

Oct 22, 2020
So l accidentally disbled the service that shows all the abailable connections in the task bar and now l cant connect to the internet cause l dont remember which was. l dont really want to reinstall or reset the SO and l dont have a restore point either,lve been trying many times to enable different services but nothing worked so far. l just need to know which service is and enable it again

Solution
right mouse click on the task bar, select task bar settings

click on task bar menu item (on the right bottom on my screen)
then scroll down on the left until you see notification area section
click on "select which icons appear on the task bar"
i think you want to enable the network icon.

some systems will have a custom task bar item. if you removed it you might be able to go into control panel-> programs->uninstall or change a program
find the wireless driver and right click on it to bring up options to repair.
or you might have to update the driver to a newer version
or uninstall and reinstall the driver. (best to go to your motherboard vendors site and look for a update version)
right mouse click on the task bar, select task bar settings

click on task bar menu item (on the right bottom on my screen)
then scroll down on the left until you see notification area section
click on "select which icons appear on the task bar"
i think you want to enable the network icon.

some systems will have a custom task bar item. if you removed it you might be able to go into control panel-> programs->uninstall or change a program
find the wireless driver and right click on it to bring up options to repair.
or you might have to update the driver to a newer version
or uninstall and reinstall the driver. (best to go to your motherboard vendors site and look for a update version)

Last edited:
Solution