Question Labtop speaker question then

Nov 17, 2021
So I used to have a Toshiba labtop that had an itneristing feature. You can play the sound on your computer and record it, but the sound would stay on and you can record it while you turned off your speaker then................I have gone through many labptops over the years and never found any other labtop that had this feature.............and I have searched online and there is no inofrmation on this................does anyone know are there labeotps that have this feature and / or can you make this feature on any labtop then?

So I used to have a Toshiba labtop that had an itneristing feature. You can play the sound on your computer and record it, but the sound would stay on and you can record it while you turned off your speaker then................I have gone through many labptops over the years and never found any other labtop that had this feature.............and I have searched online and there is no inofrmation on this................does anyone know are there labeotps that have this feature and / or can you make this feature on any labtop then?
It's sound driver feature. In Sound in Control panel , or driver control > Recording tab, turn off "Listen to" for your chosen input.

Nov 17, 2021
Hello, what will this do? Just to make sure there is no miss-understanding, I want to change the volume on my speaker, but I want the volume to stay the same on my computer then.