Question LACIE CLOUDBOX

May 24, 2022
Hi ! I've been buying a Lacie Cloudbox 2tb network media nas piece for a very long time. But one day the disk inside died, I was able to pull out some of the information, but the partition structure itself was not preserved. When installing a clean formatted disk, the device is silent and does not appear on the network in any way. I turned to lacie and seagate, they sent me to look for images of service sections on forums, because the device is not under warranty and support for this OS has been discontinued for a long time. I would be grateful for a link to the disk image or help in finding solutions.

May 24, 2022
Does your box come with a piece of software, sort of disk manager?
no disk.. when new cloudbox connecting to router, after 10 min you can see disk in network. But in my lacie cloudbox internal disk die and i cant find image of partition to make new disk to lacie

May 24, 2022
well, may be time to give up on the proprietary LaCie software, and just have an external drive in a fancy case.
haha.. i have external drive... but lacie more cool - backup, movie, music, world access and more... only bad seagate internal disk )) I think it's kind of like an early debian in its shell...but I couldn't find how to split the partitions and the os itself

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts