LaCie Shows Off New Porsche USB 3.0 HDDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

alikum

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2008
[citation][nom]diditure[/nom]YEAH!!!!!!!!!!Very good product!!!!! Beyond the apple[/citation]
Troll much? Everyone knows that every Apple product is a piece of Eden from Lord Jobs

[citation][nom]alikum[/nom]Troll much? Everyone knows that every Apple product is a piece of Eden from Lord Jobs[/citation]

Harry Potter needs to find the six fragments of Lord Jobs souls hidden in apple products around the world before he defeats Lord Jobs. LOL!

G

'Dont underestimate the power of the Apple.' Lord Jobs said.

'Listen to your inner penguin' Jedi Linus whispered to Luke.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Strange that the one "exclusive to Porsche Design Stores" has an intermediate capacity. Seems like it would actually be something worth being exclusive.

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]BruceOTB[/nom]Remove the "Porsche design" and nothing makes this special[/citation]

Yeah, and if you had two girls equally skilled in bed, but one was significantly better looking than the other, which one would you choose?

Yeah, I thought so.

BruceOTB

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]Yeah, and if you had two girls equally skilled in bed, but one was significantly better looking than the other, which one would you choose? Yeah, I thought so.[/citation]

Well, if you like a good looking hooker that could give you aids.. Just like how that pointed corner could kill..

jmack5864

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]Yeah, and if you had two girls equally skilled in bed, but one was significantly better looking than the other, which one would you choose? Yeah, I thought so.[/citation]

That depends on how much each of the girls was going to cost me?

a-nano-moose

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2007

Both

G

I have two laCie drives both made out of plastic both advertised as stackable but two different "designs". They are fuggly I guess. I would rather know what drive is inside and if it has an on/off button and does it come loaded with all that nifty crapware installed for "easy" backups.

I got tired these externals and use an internal hard drive docking bay now and cheap 2t drives.

Prey

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]Richard Hammond will probably buy 50 of these.[/citation]
Only if it says 911 Turbo

masop

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
The problem is, lacie does NOT manufacture hard drives. The question is, what brand/model is the hard drive from? All lacie and others like them do is stick their name on someone elses product and call it their own. It's a cheap way of doing business, but it is legal nonetheless. I'd rather pick up one of the major manufacturers external drives (ie; seagate, western digital) and deal with it being more plain vanilla and not having a major sports car designers name stuck to it. That is just my 2 cents though.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
Another example why designers of products in chic markets are grossly overpaid. Probably took months of design meetings, thousands of dollars spent (maybe tens of thousands), and probably a hefty bonus. All this for a piece of metal with a logo on it. Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS