Question Lag in any game since nvidia driver update 436.02

Aug 31, 2019
I really need help, i have this PC about 4/5 years already and never had a problem since 5/6 days ago when i decided to update nvidia driver, after that i saw the games are running really bad, now CSGO barely run at 60 fps medium and before the update was 100+fps with all the setting high, same for GTA V before 60+fps medium/high and now about 30/40 medium, same for Rocket League and Euro Truck Simulator 2

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 3.2GHz
GPU: Geforce GTX 750TI 2GB
RAM: 8GB

I already tried about 4/5 different drivers using DDU program and it did work for 1 day but it don't work anymore. I updated my Windows 10 aswell for the last version.
I have been seaching for a solution every day but i don't see where is the problem, the temps of CPU and GPU are fine, everthing seems good, i dont understand why all the lag suddently when 3 days ago it was good using DDU for previous driver. I really don't know what to do more
Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019
Hi, i used DDU program and roll back to the 431.60 driver but the performance is exatly the same as 436.02 driver, bad.
My question is why??? It worked very well before, i am starting to get angry because i don't understand where is the problem, already 1 week with this issue

WildCard999

Titan
Hi, i used DDU program and roll back to the 431.60 driver but the performance is exatly the same as 436.02 driver, bad.
My question is why??? It worked very well before, i am starting to get angry because i don't understand where is the problem, already 1 week with this issue
DcHmiMH.png

Windows 10 updates could also be attributing to the poor performance. Try an older driver.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.