Question Lag spikes followed by 2 beeps on Modern Warfare

Nov 15, 2019
Hello, I am trying to pin point my problem here. I bought a pre-built gaming PC from HP. The OMEN Obelisk 875-1120 to be exact. This PC is packed with the liquid-cooled i7 9700k 8 core processor CPU @ 3.6 ghz , Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 16 GB ddr4 RAM, and a 512gb M.2 SSD. I play on a 60 hz monitor @ 60 fps. SO needless to say, this PC handles games well fairly well.

BUT, I am unsure if it is a bug or some sort of driver issue, but I am getting lag spikes follow by 2 monotonic beeps. Usually when I'm moving around in game or about to shoot someone. It happens pretty much once or twice a game. Sounds like "boop boop".

My parts do seem to get a little hot (to me at least), my CPU runs anywhere from 55-68C, and my GPU is anywhere from 65-75C. Usually runs on the higher end of those temps.
Let me know what yall think!

Nov 15, 2019
I would try a more aggressive fan cooling curve on your gpu. I would try to stay under 70c. See if that stops the strange behavior.

What's the best way? More intake fans? Is there a liquid cooling option? Like I said, I bought a pre-built PC from HP so I'm not too sure about upgradeability/space in the case. I'm almost certain there are no intake fans though. Literally just the exhaust fan on the rear of the case, then the radiator for the CPU liquid cooling (Which I would assume is an exhaust).