Question Lag spikes, low ping, no packet loss ?

Dec 17, 2021
I am expeiriancingh lag spikes while online gaming assumed it was ISP side, but ive changed out my modem router as well as my ethernet cable and my range extender, ive tried using wifi and ethernet, to no avail, i have all the latest drivers for LAN and wireless installed ,
specs:

i9-10850k
32gb ram @ 3200
Asus ROG STRIX Z590-E
Fiber Internet
Gigaspire Router

Dec 17, 2021
was having the same issue, what did it for me was installing a optional windows update, i noticed i had this issue after a windows update went through, dealt with it for a few days and took a shot in the dark and when to search bar and typed "check for updates" at the top of the window is a button you can press to check for the latest update, just below that is a "view optional updates" text. When i clicked it i saw "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1" i downloaded and installed that and suddenly it was fixed, my issue wasnt really packet lost but more so i was sending and receiving packets as if i was downloading something or playing an online game but just sitting on the desktop, maybe this could help you but thats what fixed it for me

Dec 17, 2021
was having the same issue, what did it for me was installing a optional windows update, i noticed i had this issue after a windows update went through, dealt with it for a few days and took a shot in the dark and when to search bar and typed "check for updates" at the top of the window is a button you can press to check for the latest update, just below that is a "view optional updates" text. When i clicked it i saw "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1" i downloaded and installed that and suddenly it was fixed, my issue wasnt really packet lost but more so i was sending and receiving packets as if i was downloading something or playing an online game but just sitting on the desktop, maybe this could help you but thats what fixed it for me
you may or may not see version 21H1 looking now, i see version 21H2 i would like to imagine that would also help just has 21H1 did for me