Lag With 40+ fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

anas1929

Reputable
May 9, 2015
Hello friends i have a problem...i have a lenovo g510 laptop with following specs:-
-intel core i7 4700MQ
-radeon r7 m265 2gb
-1 tb hdd
-720p hd screen
-windows 10 pro 64 bit
Etc

The problem is that when i play games like assasins creed rogue,battlefield 4/hardline,batman arkham origins etc,i get fps like 40+ easily without any drop but by performance it feels like 20fps it is not smooth enough .I face lags ...that causes the game unplayable.

Things i tried:-
1-changing windows
2-Using razer game booster
3-increased catalyst and power settings to maximum performance
4-increasing pagefile memory
5-tweak in bios
6-overclocking
7-turning v-syn on or off

I hardly want to play games on this laptop and i reallt need help and wull appreciate any help...Thank you.

PyroRaider

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015
On which settings do you play the games?
If you play them on Medium-High then its normal since your card isn't great
Besides, these games are graphically demanding so even setting it on low will still make you lag
Perhaps you can search for videos on how to optimize the gpu for specific games

anas1929

Reputable
May 9, 2015

BUt bro then why i am getting these high fps and i have also watched on youtube that my gpu can play thes games smoothly
please suggest something.

PyroRaider

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015
Hmmm ok =
-Make sure your gpu drivers are updated to the latest version
-Close programs you don't use that are running in the background
-Delete programs you don't need
-Disable SuperFetch and Prefetch: to do this, go to “Control Panel”, “System and Security”, “Administrative Tools”, and “Services”. Scroll down until you see the “SuperFetch” entry, double-click on it, and choose “Disabled” from the list. Hit “OK” and close all windows. Next, open up the registry; click on the Start orb and type in “regedit”. Hit Enter, and go to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSession ManagerMemory ManagementPrefetchParameters”. Double-click on “EnablePrefetcher” and enter “0” (default value is “3”) to disable the Prefetcher.
Be sure to reenable them when you are done playing
-Defragment your hard drive
-http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2164589/increase-gaming-performance-amd-a10-5800k-settings-amd-catalyst.html
Hope it helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.