Question Laggy and stuttering pc

Mar 25, 2020
I'm at a real loss my pc (specs are: Ryzen 5 2600x, rtx 2070, MSI b450 motherboard, 2x 8gb 3000mhz ddr4) has become laggy and stutters. I have tried everything from new ram to windows and bios resets as well as updates and scans but it continues to be choppy in contrast to a week or so ago when it was super smooth. I transported the pc back home but made sure to pack it well. I've tried playing FIFA and other games and they're almost unplayable at times even though I'm on good wired connection. I have no clue what to do at the moment so any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to add I don't have the most extensive knowledge when it comes to pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm I have no clue what to do.

Mar 25, 2020
CPU and GPU temps? I suspect a cooler, fan, or fan connector got knocked loose during transport and your components are overheating.

Make and model of PSU?

Apologies if I do anything wrong this is my first time posting on here. I was maybe thinking something like that, my idle temps when on my desktop are around 50° for my cpu and my gpu is 30°. Not sure if they're bad or good. My PSU is a Corsair 650W 80+ Gold, again not sure if that's good or not or even the right sort of thing for my pc.