LAN dl speed slower than Wireless dl speed HELP!

LamEnough

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Hi,
I bought a gaming PC a month ago and had some internet problems. first it wasnt a big deal but now I really get frustrated by it (example: being in a teamfight in LoL, getting disconnect).
I got 2 problems
1. My DL speed with cable is ~150 kBps (on my old lappy I used before my pc i got ~700kBps) I have no idea how this can happen because I got cable / powerline
2. My internet keeps disconnecting when I play LoL ( internet disconnects me because I use to much brandwidth ?)

btw not a internet expert.
pc specs:
AMD FX-6100
ASRock Extreme3 970
MSI R7850 OC edition

Devolo DLan 200 AV easy (powerline)
idk what lan cable.

Tips on making my internet DL speed better would be appriciated!
You are godlike if you can help fix all my problems in just 1 post xd

Thank you for reading and have a nice day,
Nick

LamEnough

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
thanks for the comment
altough I only learned that Homeplug AV is currently the best at speed. the other link is a pay to use software (unfortunate). I think its the problem of the LAN cable I think it only has a speed of 100 mbs. So I think I will be getting a faster one because they say they are not that expensive.
Thnx again,
Nick

LamEnough

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
I understan that CAT5 cable is the LAN cable but what is a 5e or a 6 ? a newer version?
could you maybe send me a link to a good Lan cable or give me specific things to look for ? lengt doesnt matter I need a minimum of 2 meterbecause that is the distance from my pc to the power line.