Lan drivers Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

kool_rakesh86

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013
HI,
I am having the problem with the internet as the icon on ma desktop for the network is showing red cross mark so i checked the device manager and there i found this thing
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface is havng yellow triangle and i clicked to update it says the drivers are updated but still the yellow icon doesn't go away so if anyone has the drivers then pls help me out . I am using windows 7 64 bit sp1

[Email address removed by moderator]

Solution
The Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface has nothing to do with your connection problem and all you need to do is disable it in Device Manager as 99.9 % of users don't even need it. When it's disabled, the yellow triangle error will disappear.

Your connection problem is caused by something else. I would try reinstalling your network drivers first, that may fix it.

Oh, and we don't post help replies to any email addresses as this is a help forum, all replies are posted only on the forum.
The Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface has nothing to do with your connection problem and all you need to do is disable it in Device Manager as 99.9 % of users don't even need it. When it's disabled, the yellow triangle error will disappear.

Your connection problem is caused by something else. I would try reinstalling your network drivers first, that may fix it.

Oh, and we don't post help replies to any email addresses as this is a help forum, all replies are posted only on the forum.

Solution