[SOLVED] Lan internet problem

Nov 28, 2019
I'm use fibre router IP address 10.5.0.253 sub 255.255.255.0 internet connection very slow but when I changed 192.168 internet very fast pls help me

Solution
Not really a lot of details going on. Where are you getting this internet from? House? School? Secured Network some where with VLANs? is the 10.50.0.x address from DHCP or a static address?

Honestly it sounds like you are trying to bypass some security limitation or VLANing in a network you do not own... Changing your static to a different subnet normally will result in the network not being able to route traffic to the router as the default gateway would be on another network... expect for in the case of VLANing being put into place, or someone that know hows to add static routes into a router/firewall...

So in the end the real question is. Is it your network or someone elses?
Not really a lot of details going on. Where are you getting this internet from? House? School? Secured Network some where with VLANs? is the 10.50.0.x address from DHCP or a static address?

Honestly it sounds like you are trying to bypass some security limitation or VLANing in a network you do not own... Changing your static to a different subnet normally will result in the network not being able to route traffic to the router as the default gateway would be on another network... expect for in the case of VLANing being put into place, or someone that know hows to add static routes into a router/firewall...

So in the end the real question is. Is it your network or someone elses?

Solution