[SOLVED] LAN Lamp is orange and blinking on modem

Sep 13, 2019
I have h645g dasan and tp link router and the Dasan has the lan lamp orange and blinking and my wifi speed goes for good to very bad for a few second ever 15mins.
I tried testing my internet speed in Ookla.com one time i got 56mb download speed and 33upload next time i got 3mb download and 13 upload

Solution
I have h645g dasan and tp link router and the Dasan has the lan lamp orange and blinking and my wifi speed goes for good to very bad for a few second ever 15mins.
I tried testing my internet speed in Ookla.com one time i got 56mb download speed and 33upload next time i got 3mb download and 13 upload
The orange LAN light on the h645g means that the link to the router is 100Mbit. It is blinking to show data traffic. It has nothing to do with poor WIFI.
Your router, and where you live have the most to do with WIFI. If you live in an apartment, then there are dozens of WIFI signals that interfere with yours.
Your router is probably not a great router anyway, since you say the link to the modem is orange. Only old, or...

kanewolf

Titan
The orange LAN light on the h645g means that the link to the router is 100Mbit. It is blinking to show data traffic. It has nothing to do with poor WIFI.
Your router, and where you live have the most to do with WIFI. If you live in an apartment, then there are dozens of WIFI signals that interfere with yours.
Your router is probably not a great router anyway, since you say the link to the modem is orange. Only old, or slow routers have 100Mbit interfaces.

Solution