Question LAN not working after shutdown

Feb 15, 2019
I have a local network - win 10 pc, win7pc, modem/router, Ethernet cables. Was working properly - eg I have Lightroom on the win10 pc, and the image drive on the win7 pc. No problems.
An electrical storm was forecast so I turned everything off and disconnected the Comms cable from modem. Later, I restarted everything, however I couldn't see my images across the network. Both pcs show the other as a networked device and I can see the shared folders. However, if I try to view the files by clicking on the folder it won't allow me .
Is there a sequence of actions ( eg order of powering on) that will restore the sharing permissions, or will I need to start from scratch?
Tassieg
Btw the internet connection is fine from both PCs

Feb 15, 2019
Sorry I can't tell you just yet
1. I just logged on to my Win 10 PC and opened lightroom - everything is back to normal. When I click on the Win 7 folders on the network I can open them no problems.
But
2. The Win 10 PC is not showing when I look at the network from the win7 PC. Hence I cant tell you the error message.
So it is half fixed by itself.
I will try restarting the Win10 PC and see if the other PC picks it up

Feb 15, 2019
And some time later everything was connected ! Happy its all working but it would be nice to know why it wasnt OK for some days, and why it has come right now.