LAN port issue with new Gigabyte motherboard

Jul 8, 2018
Hello there,

I bought a Gigabyte B360M D3H motherboard a couple weeks ago. And since the beginning, I was having problem with downloading large files. I tried a lot of stuff but I ended up with corrupted zip/rar/iso files. If the file size is more than 5 GB there are 99% chance that it is going to be corrupted. When I plugged a LAN card now the issues are gone. I am not an enthusiast so the problem seems somewhat confusing to me. Smaller downloads are fine, only the compressed documents are getting corrupted for some reason. Is there by any chance the motherboard gigabit port is faulty? My internet connection is 100 Mbps full duplex link.

PS: I used driver updater software to update the drivers, still corruption existed.

If anybody can clear me out, that would be a great help

System specs: https://valid.x86.fr/gmsxlx

Intel core i5-8500 3.00 Ghz
Gigabyte B360M D3H (has intel GbE LAN)
HyperX Fury 8 GB ddr4
Western Digital Blue 1TB

Jul 8, 2018

ZBkxnG7.jpg

It is listed (the first one, second one is my LAN card). I am wondering if it is a motherboard, or power supply problem. It is so confusing :(

Are you running the cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software that comes with your motherboard?

Key Features
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software

Jul 8, 2018

Yes. Before and after installing the software, the problem existed. I tried with different OS (like windows 8.1) other than windows 10

I am not sure what's causing this problem. I can't think of any reason why the motherboards gigabit LAN port would corrupt large downloaded files. Especially since Windows says the device is working properly.

Jul 8, 2018

Me too :(
Thanks for your time :)