Jun 6, 2018
sorry for bad English

Hi! I just came to my dad... I travel Whit my PC a lot that why I think something's f****up Whit my lan port ... But why I writing there ? So ...When I first started PC no LED on Lan port was on... No lights ... But PC don't say there is no internet connection but I got that yellow mark of exclamation"⚠️".. I click on automatically repair or something like that .... It's say something about hamachi so I uninstall hamachi and then instantly PC say no Internet connection... I try off my antivirus, reinstall drivers ...Cable and router is oke I checked it and try on dad PC ...

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model "PC". Do you mean laptop?

Where and how are you connecting?

Have you tried another known working Ethernet cable?

And it is important that you go beyond "say something about Hamachi". What exactly did "it" say?

It does appear that if the PC has failed to connect in other places then the PC may be the location of the problem.

What OS are you using? Windows 10 has some built-in troubleshooters. Run the troubleshooters and perhaps they may find and fix something.

Jun 6, 2018
Make and model "PC". Do you mean laptop?

Where and how are you connecting?

Have you tried another known working Ethernet cable?

And it is important that you go beyond "say something about Hamachi". What exactly did "it" say?

It does appear that if the PC has failed to connect in other places then the PC may be the location of the problem.

What OS are you using? Windows 10 has some built-in troubleshooters. Run the troubleshooters and perhaps they may find and fix something.
Hi ! No laptop, I think PC I use WN 10 and I don't got that problem in my home ... But like I say I travel Whit that PC so ... About that hamachi ... It's say something like hamachi doesn't have valid IP configuration or something like that I can't remember ... The Ethernet cable is okey I try another one and both works fine on another PC

Jun 6, 2018
Hi ! No laptop, I think PC I use WN 10 and I don't got that problem in my home ... But like I say I travel Whit that PC so ... About that hamachi ... It's say something like hamachi doesn't have valid IP configuration or something like that I can't remember ... The Ethernet cable is okey I try another one and both works fine on another PC
And also I never got that problem here in my dad's home ... That's a first time

Ralston18

Titan
My thought is that your PC is not correctly configured for your Dad's router/network.

If you travel and connect to various networks there is a strong likelihood that some network configuration setting is not as it should be.

Try using the Windows 10 built in network troubleshooter. The trouble shooter may find and fix something.

Hamachi router - which model? Or make and model router whatever manufacturer. Has your Dad made any recent network changes: added devices, established static IP addresses, etc.? He does have admin rights to the router - correct?

Also run and post the results of "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) via the command prompt.

Hopefully between knowing which router and the current IP configuration of your PC the misconfiguration can be identified and fixed. If some misconfiguration is indeed the problem.

TRENDING THREADS