Language Settings

Hi,

How do I get to the Microsoft Language Settings. I need to remove
support for Asian language in order to remove the bracket you get by
the margins. I read in a bunch of other threads that this is how you
do it.

Unfortunately I've deleted the items from my Start Menu that contained
"Microsoft Office Tools". Is there a place under where I installed
Office where I can launch the executable?

Thanks.

Hi Ashkan,

Control Panel/Regional and Language options/Languages tab, click details. On
the Settings tab, look under installed services.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone