kim

Am i able to install Sindhi language support on my computer?
I have windows xp and office 2002.
If anybody knows anything about this, please reply
Thanks

Windows XP in Your Language
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/honeycutt_03april28.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Kim" wrote:

| Am i able to install Sindhi language support on my computer?
| I have windows xp and office 2002.
| If anybody knows anything about this, please reply
| Thanks

kim

I read the article, however, there is no choice for Sindhi. Does anyone know
where i can download language support for Sindhi?

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Windows XP in Your Language
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/honeycutt_03april28.mspx
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Kim" wrote:
>
> | Am i able to install Sindhi language support on my computer?
> | I have windows xp and office 2002.
> | If anybody knows anything about this, please reply
> | Thanks

Microsoft Products and Arabic Support
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/arabicdev/Urdu/winXP.asp

Welcome to Sindhi Computing