hiro

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2005

How can you view Chinese on your computer? All I see is these weird characters.

hiro

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2005

That didn't help... Okay here's the story. I recently bought a program that
allows to you to write Chinese (Writing tablet), and I installed the program
but when I tried to use the english to chinese translation (part of
softwares) it has all these strange characters. So how can I view Chinese> I
can view it on IE but not on computer.