laptop and wolfenstein

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

hello
Can somebody help me. Wolfenstein-return to the castle is my favorite game
and i can play it on my computer. But I cannot play it on my laptop. I can
install it but it won't play
It will not start up and it tell that could not load open GL subsystem.
My videocard is a s3 Grapics prosavage DDR and it is connected to the
motherboard.amd athlon xp 2000+
I hope you can help me.
Sorry for my english. Iam a dutchman
Can not help it :))
Greetings
Graddy

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Sounds like you need a driver update. Go to the website of your video card
manufacturer and download it!

Dave

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:36:38 +0100, graddy wrote:

> Can somebody help me. Wolfenstein-return to the castle is my favorite game
> and i can play it on my computer. But I cannot play it on my laptop. I can
> install it but it won't play
> It will not start up and it tell that could not load open GL subsystem.
> My videocard is a s3 Grapics prosavage DDR and it is connected to the

Does that videocard support OpenGL graphics? I suspect it doesn't... Do
you have a video driver loaded, or using the default Windows driver?
You'll need to load the proper driver.

Linux Registered User #327951

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Graddy,

You can find the problem for the error you mention and the solution for it
on one of the largest internetsites on Wolfenstein. This is the url

http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=10&categories=OpenGL

Good luck

Pierre

"graddy" <graddy@home.nl> schreef in bericht
> hello
> Can somebody help me. Wolfenstein-return to the castle is my favorite game
> and i can play it on my computer. But I cannot play it on my laptop. I can
> install it but it won't play
> It will not start up and it tell that could not load open GL subsystem.
> My videocard is a s3 Grapics prosavage DDR and it is connected to the
> motherboard.amd athlon xp 2000+
> I hope you can help me.
> Sorry for my english. Iam a dutchman
> Can not help it :))
> Greetings
> Graddy

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Thank you all for your help. It does not work yet but i take a look at that
site.
Greetings Graddy