Laptop as a touch capable second screen for pc.

Jul 21, 2018
I am an aspiring graphic designer. I love to design using Corel draw. I think using a touch screen will "up" my game . But I work on a desktop and touch does not go with it. On the other hand I have a laptop ( of lower spec, so I don't work on it) has a touch screen. Is it possible that I can use my laptop screen as a second (extended or duplicate) monitor with its touch capabilities to my PC. The reason I need this specifically as my PC has a powerful 4.2Ghz processor + A 1050ti graphics card while my laptop has an slow 1.8Ghz processor and integrated graphics of 1 gb. Both the systems run on Windows 10 with all the latest updates, connected to the internet via LAN network, pc supports usb 3.1, laptop supports usb 3.0.

Solution
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. There's no video input on almost all laptops - you can't use the laptop screen as a second monitor. One thing that you could try is to use the Remote Desktop Connection on your laptop to remote connect to the desktop PC. I'm not sure if the touch will work. It won't cost anything to try, since remote desktop is included in Windows.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. There's no video input on almost all laptops - you can't use the laptop screen as a second monitor. One thing that you could try is to use the Remote Desktop Connection on your laptop to remote connect to the desktop PC. I'm not sure if the touch will work. It won't cost anything to try, since remote desktop is included in Windows.

Solution