Laptop back from dead, why ?

crossx770z

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
So, I own a sony vaio SVE and friday randomly its screen when black keyboard didn't answer only the fan was working. Tried to restart, tried to get in bios but it never booted not even the logo of VAIO it just stayed blank with fan working . Started cleaning it inside tried moving the RAM slot , tried cleaning hdd but nothing worked, saturday i noticed the USB ports can charge my powerbank so it was the only reason i was using my laptop. Sunday night i let it charge my powerbank overnigh and when i woke up fans weren't working like it was in sleep or closed. Tried to turn it on and the lockscreen pop-up i was shocked . Tried to turn it off and on again to see if it take 10 hours to boot, and he booted in like 4 seconds. My question is why,how he managed to boot just because I let it "on ".

crossx770z

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
Well, the problem came again but this time when i tried to turn it on the fan was working for like 5-10 sec. I tought it was the dust from it. I tried to clean it up and to reset bios to be sure i don t need to open it again. And now the fans are working but i am back in the black screen part like was i in the begining of the thread. ( i have a new Hdd and win 10 this time. And the problem started like first time with a random blackscreen when i was playing)