Question Laptop boot looping no matter what

Jul 6, 2023
Hi! I’m trying to repair a Lenovo yoga 730-15, after retrieving the data I tried to reinstall windows but was met with crashes or just the never ending Lenovo screen with the windows spinning wheel and it never ending or sometimes giving a windows crash screen. After replacing the m.2 with a new one the issue still occurs when I try to boot into the windows installation media it boot loops forever, even tried using another device to install windows on the drive and put the drive back in and still same issue with no crashes this time. Ram doesn’t seem to be replaceable on this board and I’m a bit stumped

Hi! I’m trying to repair a Lenovo yoga 730-15, after retrieving the data I tried to reinstall windows but was met with crashes or just the never ending Lenovo screen with the windows spinning wheel and it never ending or sometimes giving a windows crash screen. After replacing the m.2 with a new one the issue still occurs when I try to boot into the windows installation media it boot loops forever, even tried using another device to install windows on the drive and put the drive back in and still same issue with no crashes this time. Ram doesn’t seem to be replaceable on this board and I’m a bit stumped
It is quite possible you got a faulty m.2, however if memory also serves me right some laptops are locked to specific m.2s Atwell so certain ones won't work they have to be supported by the laptop

As far as I'm finding as well the ram shold be upgradable from what I'm finding people have been taking out the 8gb stock and upgrading to 16gb max

Latest posts