[SOLVED] Laptop broke?

Nov 23, 2019
I was playing csgo and the game suddenly froze. I tried alt tab, control + alt + delete but nothing worked so I forced shutdown. When I turned my laptop on, it was doing just fine until it booted into desktop and nothing but the icons, taskbar and cursor was there. I couldnt click on anything but cursor was working. I decided to force shut down multiple times. Then I stopped and waited it out and a not responding window popped up but there was no text. I clicked the button on the left. My desktop then refreshed and there was no text but I could do stuff, so I decided to restart my laptop from the start menu. Now its on a loading loop and automatic repair just becomes a black screen with a cursor. I tried reinstalling thru usb, but its just stuck on "setup is starting". The only thing that works is booting into bios. Any idea what broke?

specs
Asus Vivobook S551LN
Windows 10 64bir
8gb ram
Intel I7
Geforce 840M

Solution
Try removing a RAM stick; just run on one stick of ram. If nothing changes, try the other stick. While your at it, remove the battery and AC Power if applicable and hold down the power button for 10 seconds, then boot with one RAM stick..