[SOLVED] Laptop "Broken"?

Jul 18, 2020
Notebook: MSI GF72-8RE
So, i've had this problem for a while now,
it basically started about 2 months ago after an accidental SSD wipe, after the wipe i reinstalled everything i had before and the laptop already seemed to be WAY slower while gaming, even though i had all latest drivers and stuff. Now i lately did a clean windows install and deleted everything off ssd and hdd. I reinstalled everything including the drivers of the laptops page on the official msi site. The hardware of the Laptop seemed to be working just fine, RAM doesn't go over 50%, CPU running pretty OK just like when the laptop was running fine etc. But while playing, i still see incredibly crap FPS with lowest graphics settings in almost every game i have.
I mean, it's definately not normal to only have about 50-60 fps with lowest settings in Fortnite for example, cause before the Problems started i easily had 100-150 fps with lowest settings, i also tried to contact the german MSI support (i am german) about the whole thing but they don't seem to be responding. Would be nice if someone could help me, i really don't wanna just throw away a 1,3k€ Gaming Laptop.

Solution
Are windows updates, defrags , app updates etc....... running in the background?
Windows 10 is bad about this for the first few days outside work hours set.
Also are you playing with the power plugged in and charging or on batteries?
Okay, i've just reset my PC about 3 Times and finally, everything seems to work fine, can play Valorant on Highest Settings smoothly again.
Jul 18, 2020
Have you downloaded the latest drivers directly from NVIDIA and Intel ?
Check your windows power profile. Set to high performance? Instead of power saving?
Check NVIDIA power settings. Set to Prefer maximum performance?
Latest Drivers installed, ultimate performance power plan. Prefer Max Performance on, still running pretty awful for a notebook gtx 1060.

Jul 18, 2020
Are windows updates, defrags , app updates etc....... running in the background?
Windows 10 is bad about this for the first few days outside work hours set.
Also are you playing with the power plugged in and charging or on batteries?
Okay, i've just reset my PC about 3 Times and finally, everything seems to work fine, can play Valorant on Highest Settings smoothly again.

Solution