Question Laptop BSOD every few days randomly. "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)" "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2021
Hello. A friend recently gave me his laptop because it had a lot of blue screen errors.
The model is HP Pavilion 15-cs0xxx, 8GB RAM, it-8250U, Intel 620 + nvidia mx130

I tried installing multiple windows 10 versions dating from 2018 to the newest one from 2021, the BSOD is still happening randomly, I ran a full memtest86 and it had 0 errors. I tried disabling windows 10 updates immediately after installing windows and then manually installing the drivers 1 by 1 and its still happening. I tried installing multiple versions of intel hd 620 and mx130 drivers and it still happening. I have looked at the minidumps but I can't figure out what is causing them.
Here is a link to the last 5 minidumps after the last windows 10 reinstallation from last week I hope if someone here has a few seconds to take a look at them. Greatly appreciate any opinions you guys have, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zvDaFLch4pe-TGk-K0sDDxIZeD_JZBB6?usp=sharing

Apr 20, 2021
Not sure how to close the thread but we are sending it to warranty repair to let them figure it out. I have never seen so many bsod errors in 1 laptop (over 10+ different kind of bluescreen errors). Might be some hardware part, might be the battery literally who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.