Laptop buy - Bi weekly or monthly

Nope. These days? Pfffft. Good luck with that. I'm not trying to be facetious man. It's just, a closed loop right now. I'm sure there are some places but they'd be really sketchy IMO and anyplace legit is probably, almost certainly, holding it's breath right now whether in the US, Canada, the UK or AUS. It's just, off right now. My advice? Find a good used device that can get you through for now until things get settled again. Honestly.

Probably a lot cheaper in the short term anyhow. In the long term, don't invest in something that you can likely get for 30-40% less in a few months from now, hopefully.

Reactions: Nemesia
Many larger retail stores have store credit you can apply for that give you a monthly payment. Places that do payments for "low credit scores" or "rent to own" are going to be way overpriced. But you can get something like a BestBuy or Amazon card and have a certain number of months with 0 interest to pay it off. One thing though, if you go over that monthly limit, they charge you the full interest amount from the start. Read the contract.

Used laptops as Darkbreeze pointed out are also a good option, one say 3 years old. Still good, saves you at least 50% of new cost.