Question Laptop cannot boot, Driver PNP Watchdog error

Oct 18, 2019
All started a few day ago when I tried to turn on laptop and getting only endless Windows 10 loading. I tried to reach Automatically Repair by hard shutting down a couple of times but in result I got BSoD with Driver PNP Watchdog error and then black screen with text "boot device not found" and 3F0 hard disk error. Fist time stucking on this I solved problem with resetting CMOS but now this just don't works.
Its not hard disk issue because I tried to boot with other HDD. Also booting with charger and without battery is not changing anything.
I can rely only on your help(

HP Omen 15
i7-7900HQ
GTX 1050

Lutfij

Titan
Are you able to get into BIOS? If so, please check and get back to us regarding which BIOS version you're currently on for your laptop('smotherboard). Which version of Windows 10 were you working with(prior to the issue cropping up)?

Oct 18, 2019
Are you able to get into BIOS? If so, please check and get back to us regarding which BIOS version you're currently on for your laptop('smotherboard). Which version of Windows 10 were you working with(prior to the issue cropping up)?
Yes I can get into Bios. Version is F.19, latest according to oficial HP website. Windows 10 version is something about 17xx, unfortunatelly I can't remember