Laptop cannot detect my wifi but it can detect other wifi

questmajor1

Commendable
Dec 10, 2017
I have an Acer Aspire E15 Laptop, I doesnt to connect to our Wifi because the SSID doesn't show up, but it can detect my neighbor's wifis, My phone can detect our wifi and as well as other devices but my laptop. The SSID Broadcast is enabled though, I already checked on it. Can someone help me? Thanks

Solution
I will assume that you checked to determine that your wireless router radio is working by using a phone or something.

Open the laptop network control panel, click on manage wireless networks, then delete your network from the list of networks. Restart and your laptop should detect the SSID and allow you to enter the passkey.

In the event that your network doesn't show up in your network list or the above doesn't work, post your Windows OS version and the model of your router.

RealBeast

Titan
I will assume that you checked to determine that your wireless router radio is working by using a phone or something.

Open the laptop network control panel, click on manage wireless networks, then delete your network from the list of networks. Restart and your laptop should detect the SSID and allow you to enter the passkey.

In the event that your network doesn't show up in your network list or the above doesn't work, post your Windows OS version and the model of your router.

Solution