Laptop dead internal battery, won't charge, won't turn on at all

iXorizon

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2016
I've tried everything, holding power button , and unplugging. literally everything, I think I'm gonna snap. a few days ago when I was playing csgo my laptop just randomly shut down and wouldn't turn back on until I held power button for 15 seconds and unplugged charging cord, then it turned on but the battery was at 70 and slowly dying, no matter what it wouldn't charge, I thought it was an adapter issue so I purchased a new one but the laptop battery died 24 hours after I bought the new adapter and then it arrived and still no charging won't turn on.itd not a broken battery because it works it just won't charge and I don't know why.ni even opened the laptop and I saw nothing out of ordinary, help me I have no idea what to do

Oct 12, 2018
Unless you love soldering work you are probably gonna want a new laptop, also may I suggest you build a desktop as laptops aren't the best things to game on. If you are playing CS:GO any modern budget parts (Ryzen 3, Radeon RX 560 is what I would suggest) will work. If you don't know how to build a computer or you don't know someone who does. I will link you to a step by step, however if you insist on a new laptop I would suggest this. But that's pricey and building a desktop is much cheaper and a good skill to learn I paid $300-$400 for mine for parts that are amazing.

iXorizon

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2016
I'm
Unless you love soldering work you are probably gonna want a new laptop, also may I suggest you build a desktop as laptops aren't the best things to game on. If you are playing CS:GO any modern budget parts (Ryzen 3, Radeon RX 560 is what I would suggest) will work. If you don't know how to build a computer or you don't know someone who does. I will link you to a step by step, however if you insist on a new laptop I would suggest this. But that's pricey and building a desktop is much cheaper and a good skill to learn I paid $300-$400 for mine for parts that are amazing.
I'm gonna build a kick-ass gaming PC in November but that's almost 3 months and I'm still collecting money, I wouldn't buy an RX card because of longevity

iXorizon

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2016
also I kind of need to access this laptop because all my passwords are on there, it's on an m.2-looking ssd and idk if it's compatible with desktop

iXorizon

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2016
laptop almost 3 yrs old, was first boot up on dec 25 2016,I can take out the battery but there's this wire connected to a plug called BATTERY and it won't budge, I'm scared of ripping it off, I mean if the battery was dead, wouldn't it go to power plug only? it's not doing dat for me

TRENDING THREADS