Laptop Desks for Small Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I use my laptop as my main at-home computer, and I'm starting to get wrist
and shoulder problems. So, I'm going to get an external keyboard and a
*real* desk...one that has a slide-out keyboard tray. The problem is, the
desks I see are either huge -- way too big for my apartment -- or they
don't look like furniture. Since I don't have a separate office, I'm
forced to use my laptop in the living room, where I have 'good furniture'.
I want the computer desk to blend in.

So, I'm looking for something that is small (just for the laptop, external
keyboard and mouse), looks like real furniture, and has a keyboard tray.
I've been to all the furniture stores in my area as well as Office Max,
Office Depot, etc., and I can't come up with anything.

So, I'm interested in the solutions you guys might have come up with.

--
Cheers,
jason

http://www.airdesks.com/storinfo.html

"jason" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> I use my laptop as my main at-home computer, and I'm starting to get wrist
> and shoulder problems. So, I'm going to get an external keyboard and a
> *real* desk...one that has a slide-out keyboard tray. The problem is, the
> desks I see are either huge -- way too big for my apartment -- or they
> don't look like furniture. Since I don't have a separate office, I'm
> forced to use my laptop in the living room, where I have 'good furniture'.
> I want the computer desk to blend in.
>
> So, I'm looking for something that is small (just for the laptop, external
> keyboard and mouse), looks like real furniture, and has a keyboard tray.
> I've been to all the furniture stores in my area as well as Office Max,
> Office Depot, etc., and I can't come up with anything.
>
> So, I'm interested in the solutions you guys might have come up with.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> jason

Status