Laptop did not start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemosdad

Reputable
Feb 6, 2015
Hi,
I have a Gigabyte P35 laptop. I reseted it as it hing for sometime. After resetting it just stopped working. The power and wifi lights are always on and the laptop didn't start even after trying 20 seconds of holding the power button.

If someone help me to bring back my laptop to life it is much appreciated.

Solution
Nemosdad,

Please unplug the laptop from the wall and from the back of the laptop. Then turn the laptop over and remove the battery from the device.
With the Battery AND the power still removed from the device, Please hold the power button down for 30 seconds and i do mean a FULL 30 seconds. Count it out loud.

Once done, Go ahead and put the battery and plugs back in place and turn on your machine.

Please let us know if thats gets your device powered up.

Deformation

Reputable
Jul 5, 2014
Nemosdad,

Please unplug the laptop from the wall and from the back of the laptop. Then turn the laptop over and remove the battery from the device.
With the Battery AND the power still removed from the device, Please hold the power button down for 30 seconds and i do mean a FULL 30 seconds. Count it out loud.

Once done, Go ahead and put the battery and plugs back in place and turn on your machine.

Please let us know if thats gets your device powered up.

Solution

Nemosdad

Reputable
Feb 6, 2015
Thanks, that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS