Question Laptop fan still on even while i shutted down my pc.

Aug 19, 2022
Hey! i need help with a laptop.
Laptop: HP 245 G7 with AMD Ryzen 3 2200U.
the issue is very simple, when i turn off my laptop it has 2 very rare behaviours.
First one: Only battery; when the battery is the only source of power, when i shut down the pc via windows or pressing the power button, my alptop shuts down, and when the screen is black, the fan runs to max speed for about 15 seconds and then shuts completely down.

Second one: while connected to AC; when the laptop is connected to AC and i shut down the laptop, fans will run forever at max speed, to stop this behaviour, i have to either unplug the AC cord, and fans will stop spinning at about 15 seconds, or turn the pc on, unplug the AC cord and then shut it down again, to repeat the First process.

What i´ve tried:
-Latest bios update is installed
-Latest windows 10 update is installed
-Full laptop maintenance, new thermal grease, full cleanup.
-Theres not electrical damage or PCB damage, everything is completely fine, including moving parts like fans.

Additional: when i do the first step and the fans are turned off after the 15 secons delay, when i plug the AC cord to charge, the pc DOESNT TURN ON, only the fan start to run at max speed forever until i turn the laptop on and it starts working well.
Sometimes, without the AC cord plugged in, if i open the laptop screen, fans starts to spin again and stop after a while (same 15 seconds)

This is definitively the most rare case ive encountered in laptops.

Hey! i need help with a laptop.
Laptop: HP 245 G7 with AMD Ryzen 3 2200U.
the issue is very simple, when i turn off my laptop it has 2 very rare behaviours.
First one: Only battery; when the battery is the only source of power, when i shut down the pc via windows or pressing the power button, my alptop shuts down, and when the screen is black, the fan runs to max speed for about 15 seconds and then shuts completely down.

Second one: while connected to AC; when the laptop is connected to AC and i shut down the laptop, fans will run forever at max speed, to stop this behaviour, i have to either unplug the AC cord, and fans will stop spinning at about 15 seconds, or turn the pc on, unplug the AC cord and then shut it down again, to repeat the First process.

What i´ve tried:
-Latest bios update is installed
-Latest windows 10 update is installed
-Full laptop maintenance, new thermal grease, full cleanup.
-Theres not electrical damage or PCB damage, everything is completely fine, including moving parts like fans.

Additional: when i do the first step and the fans are turned off after the 15 secons delay, when i plug the AC cord to charge, the pc DOESNT TURN ON, only the fan start to run at max speed forever until i turn the laptop on and it starts working well.
Sometimes, without the AC cord plugged in, if i open the laptop screen, fans starts to spin again and stop after a while (same 15 seconds)

This is definitively the most rare case ive encountered in laptops.
The pcb circuit has a cross in it causing a constant power to run for some reason the is a safety issue and I would reach out to the manufacturer for a new one and send this one back for the to look at so they know what to fix with future machines