[SOLVED] Laptop giving me a headache everyday

Jul 26, 2021
I have a HP Laptop ( I dont know the model ) that i have now for like 3 months or something and it became very slow and now at this point i have to join in my phone and my laptop on a zoom meeting because the AUDIO wont work...
2nd of all, games load slowly and not very good fps and i have an amd ryzen 3 3200u a radeon 530 8gb ram and i just play games like minecraft at the MINIMUM settings, MINIMUM. And it still gives me like 23 fps...
3rd problem, windows is SO SLOW but SO SLOW and explorer crashes constantly, file explorer takes 1 MINUTE to open and firefox takes 5 MINUTES JUST TO LOAD A CHROME WEBPAGE!!!!
4th problem, laptop gets VERY hot in idle i have tried from changing the thermal paste to cleaning the vents from replacing the heatsink, nothing. By the way i have done virus scans with mbam adwcleaner bitdefender kaspersky and avast,they detected NOTHING!
5th problem, no matter how much times i reinstall windows, the same problem keeps coming back EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!
Just if u want heres a UserBenchMark Run: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/44932966
If u need anything else please ask me
PLEASE HELP I CANT LIVE WITH THIS LAPTOP AND IM THINKING OF RETURNING IT AND BUYING A DESKTOP INSTEAD!!! :mad:
THIS LAPTOP LIKE IS HELL'S GATE AND IS SO SLOW THAT I WANT TO THROW IT TO THE FLOOR!

Solution
Replacing the hdd with a ssd will make all the difference in the world so far as performance goes.
Adding a second ram stick will also help.
Not just for the ram, but also integrated graphics will perform much better with dual channel ram.

What is the make/model of your laptop?
How much C drive space is now used, and how much will you need?
Replacing the hdd with a ssd will make all the difference in the world so far as performance goes.
Not just for the ram, but also integrated graphics will perform much better with dual channel ram.

Solution
Jul 26, 2021

Ill replace it with a cheap ssd
Ill buy another ram stick
My model of the laptop is a
HP Laptop 15-db1xxx
C space left 160 i dont know how much i have used
I would use like 1tb but my sis would be fine with 128 or 256gb
Ill post another comment when all the parts arrive