Laptop Gpu Amd r5 m330 not working anymore

techmd420

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have a laptop with i7 5500, 4gb ddr3 ram and dedicated gpu amd r5 m330
its been 1.5 years since i bought this new laptop.
OS is Windows 10
Problem: everything was working fine when suddenly my laptop started crashing with ati related errors on bsod ,,, and then it would not run any application on dedicated GPU(i.e application stopped working error on start) and some time when i launch game like GTA 4, the display turn blue with white lines (picture shown below) and laptop restarts without any error or BSOD.
I have tried every possible thing by uninstalling drivers installing old one and new one (No effect) but i still cannot figure out what the actual problem is.
Else than that everything works fine with primary on-board Intel HD 5500 GPU. no problem during boot and no artifacts anywhere on screen.

BSOD When the windows often crashes (i have tried fixes by replacing this file from original drivers setup but no use)
IMG_20171203_182754_630.jpg

When I launch GTA 4, after this screen laptop restarts
IMG_20171203_173346.jpg

GPU-Z info(bios info is not being displayed now)
amd_gpu_z_1.png

Amd_gpu_z_2.png

AMD Radeon info
amd_1.png

amd_2.png

amd_3.png

Please help me figure out the problem, I will be really thankful to you all.
if any other detail is needed please ask me, i will provide it as soon as possible.

Solution

It could be flaw, but for bios update you have to go to manufacturer site and download from them i don't really Know the process it should provide with tutorial, Bios update should be last resort.

Have you tried older drivers?
Try this then reinstall old drivers or new ones

Go to start Right click on My Computer or Computer select properties
now on left side select Advanced system settings,
select hardware tab,
and device installation settings
and select No and install driver from software update and tick replace generic...

techmd420

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017
No, its just normal as it was before , not hot and not even a fan speed noise. But can a gpu die so early in just 1.5 years?... another question, can i find and flash its bios if that may solve the problem?

It could be flaw, but for bios update you have to go to manufacturer site and download from them i don't really Know the process it should provide with tutorial, Bios update should be last resort.

Have you tried older drivers?
Try this then reinstall old drivers or new ones

Go to start Right click on My Computer or Computer select properties
now on left side select Advanced system settings,
select hardware tab,
and device installation settings
and select No and install driver from software update and tick replace generic with enchaced icons

For Windows 10 its same process except you have to have if you dont have on desktop This PC just start folder browser and you're gonna see on left side of browser This PC and do this.

You should now restart PC , uninstall old drivers with this DDU and reinstall them.( i keep this in notepad sorry :D )

Solution