Braich_

Prominent
Nov 10, 2019
I've just decided to upgrade my gaming experience and my laptop all in one. Just so you know I've come from 5 years playing on a Amd R7 Graphics Card, look at in on UserBenchmark and you'll see the hell I've been through optimizing it. So basically I've been having troubles with figuring out how to get a 144hz Monitor with a DVI-DL and a Hdmi to run with said 144hz when the laptop I'm eyeing only has the displayport output for Hdmi. I've tried to figure out if its a 1.4 Hdmi Output or Higher for both the laptop and monitor for it to run but I'm super confused. I would like the quality to be nice and for it to be at 144hz. I'm buying everything of off Best Buy Canada so I'm a link a bunch of webcodes down below so it's easier for those who want to a help a idiot like me.

Also if you have any advice on anything I'm getting I would appereciate it so I'll link my peripherals.

Btw just put the numbers into ur search bar, it should work. The first suggested links should be it.

Laptop: 13620829
Monitor: 12568520
Keyboard: 12513721
Mouse: 10529015
Headphones: Idk :3

Please Im running on a time constraint so any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank You

Solution
Lot of knowledge offered with these two links. They'll help.

boju

Titan
Ambassador

Reactions: Glenwing
Solution

Braich_

Prominent
Nov 10, 2019

Thank You was really lost about this for a while.