My Asus mid range gaming laptop would not start up because of over heating. What's very confusing is that I remove the battery and disconnect the power adapter over night. In the morning I connect the power supply (no battery) and it still would not start because it heats up and I can tell by the heat coming out of the vent despite having no power source and no battery connected over night! The only way I can get it to work relatively quickly is to press the power button for 30 seconds and place it in the fridge for a few minutes every time! Is there a way to fix that for good?