[SOLVED] Laptop idle for a while, screen goes black

Sep 22, 2020
Every time I leave my laptop idle for a while, screen just goes black, but the power lights are still on, but when I try to touch the mousepad or press a button to start it again it’s non-responsive, what does this mean? In this case I have to force my laptop to turn off, and restart it.

I updated Windows days ago and started seeing these changes.

Solution
Every time I leave my laptop idle for a while, screen just goes black, but the power lights are still on, but when I try to touch the mousepad or press a button to start it again it’s non-responsive, what does this mean? In this case I have to force my laptop to turn off, and restart it.

It's auto sleep function is still active go into edit power plan and shut off auto sleep and hibernate. Your screen will stop shutting off its a bug in windows 10 and almost everybody systems have been doing it and the only real way to fix it is to figure it out on your machonce because it's a little different for everyone windows is going down quick

It's auto sleep function is still active go into edit power plan and shut off auto sleep and hibernate. Your screen will stop shutting off its a bug in windows 10 and almost everybody systems have been doing it and the only real way to fix it is to figure it out on your machonce because it's a little different for everyone windows is going down quick

Solution
Sep 22, 2020
got that. thanks!