Laptop inputs keep getting stuck

Sep 12, 2018
I have a practically brand new asus gaming lap top and recently my inputs keep getting stuck. My mouse and keyboard will hold on to the last input loop it. This happens in games and in the internet browser. (chrome, Firefox and ie). I’m out of ideas on how to resolve this.

Running windows 10 home. Malwarebytes comes up clear and I’ve cleaned all temp files and cookies. 1T hard drive not even 25% full.

Solution
Hello tazy210

Can you please try changing the Hardware Acceleration mode in Google Chrome? You can do so by going to Chrome's Settings window, expanding the Advanced section, and you can find the Use hardware acceleration when available button under the System section.

In addition to this, you can also check if all Windows updates are installed, and that the graphics driver is updated to its latest version as well.

Cheers!! :)
Hello tazy210

Can you please try changing the Hardware Acceleration mode in Google Chrome? You can do so by going to Chrome's Settings window, expanding the Advanced section, and you can find the Use hardware acceleration when available button under the System section.

In addition to this, you can also check if all Windows updates are installed, and that the graphics driver is updated to its latest version as well.

Cheers!! :)

Solution