Question Laptop internet better than pc

FirePots

Prominent
Oct 25, 2019
So the general problem is that on my MacBook Pro, my internet is about 200 Mbps download, and that after I got my pc, the overall internet didn't drop, but just for me. When I checked the laptop, the internet wasn't changed. (I don't have access to it now.) The location is the same, and so is the ping. Is there any other information or solutions, i'll be happy to answer/appreciate answers!

In general a laptop has better antenna placement than a desktop. The best desktop cards are internal PC cards with short cables that let you place the antenna on top of the computer. The worst method for a desktop are those tiny USB cards. They already are almost inside the metal case of the computer and if you put them in a slot on the back it blocks even more signals.

FirePots

Prominent
Oct 25, 2019
In general a laptop has better antenna placement than a desktop. The best desktop cards are internal PC cards with short cables that let you place the antenna on top of the computer. The worst method for a desktop are those tiny USB cards. They already are almost inside the metal case of the computer and if you put them in a slot on the back it blocks even more signals.
The pc came with wireless antennas, which increased the download speed from 3 to 25.