Question Laptop is displaying my integrated graphics instead of my GPU

Oct 1, 2020
Hello, I have an ASUS laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx and a GTX 1660ti 6 GB graphics card. This happened recently but for some reason, my display is only showing what the integrated graphics and not my GPU. I've noticed this by having performance drops in the game I play. I have tried the NVIDIA Control Panel and even though in the Manage 3D settings tab I have selected my NVIDIA GPU for both Global and Program Settings in the Configure Surround, PhysX tab it still has my laptop display attached to my integrated graphics. I have tried to disable my integrated graphics in device manager but then I wasn't able to go into the NVIDIA Control Panel, I reinstalled my drivers for the graphics card and made sure it was up to date, but nothing is working. Does anybody know what to do to help?

Oct 1, 2020
Is this at the desktop? The laptop should fire up the discreet GPU as/when required.
When under load, have you confirmed it's using the iGP, not the discreet?
I have tested using some games and it is different for each one. For example, the Witcher 3 and MGSV both use the GPU under load as the settings detect this and the FPS is normal for what the GPU is capable of. In games like League of Legends and in an emulator I use it uses the iGP.