Question Laptop Keyboard and touchpad lag !!

menyTV

Commendable
Apr 14, 2019
Hi, first sorry for my bad english
I have laptop ASUS N55SF

intel core i5 2410m
4gb ram DDR3
HDD 300gb
Nvidia geforce GT555M + HD 3000

I have problem with keyboard and touchpad, every 3 seconds keyboard and touchpad getting 1second lag.
this problem is in windows,BIOS,games,everywhere....

So i muss write slow on keyboard, because lag = miss worlds when i typing on keyboard

I recorded video where i show how touchpad cursor lag every 2 or 3 seconds, keyboard too

just watch, do you see lag

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-71rGtE28HA

I have new widows 7 i havethis problem is about 1year, i fixed him 5 days back but i dont know how... now is problem back..

Thanks! its not windows problem!! Same problem in BIOS !!

when i plug my USB mouse = USB mouse no lag.
When i plug USB keyboard = USB keyboard no lag.

Have you checked Windows Task Manager to see how your resources are being used? Possibly your RAM, HDD, and/or CPU are being heavily utilized by something, causing the lag - or perhaps your hard drive's capacity is nearly used up.

If you enter the BIOS setup or run a live operating system (like Linux) and don't see the lag there, it's pretty safe to assume the issue is with your Windows image.

Apr 29, 2019
Multi-Tasking? There's a lot of things in the notification center.

If you don't Multi-Tasking, it might be the fix. I have a very similar laptop, the E6400, I don't have any issues typing, but using it heavily will freeze it.

The HDD is also suspicious for the problem, try Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter.