As of a couple of days ago, my laptop (an Asus G75VX) started having intermittent issues with its keyboard, touchpad, USB, and wireless. I rarely see multiple problems at once, but I almost always see at least one. Here are some of the problems I've seen:
- Touchpad doesn't respond to input or is slow to respond. Sometimes the buttons still work when this happens. Other times, they don't.
- Keyboard types random keys without any input (mostly tab, backspace, ctrl, alt, and escape).
- Some keys—especially escape, tab, shift, Z, and X—don't work when pressed.
- Laptop can't see USB devices.
- Additionally, plugging my USB SATA enclosure into the laptop causes the enclosure to stop working with other computers until I reset the power to the enclosure.
- Laptop can see wireless networks but cannot connect to any of them.