Laptop lag in general

Aug 26, 2020
My laptop started to have pretty bad lags a few days ago when I woke up, when I try to play an online game my FPS just drop to the ground: floating around 1-5, but I still have normal ms for some reasons.Even if I try to play an offline game like ror2, I still have significant lags and most of the time the game won’t even respond when I try to open it. I’ve been trying most methods on the internet and YouTube , but none of them seems to work, I tried virus scan, clean the cache, check graphic driver update,etc. everything in my laptop seems to be normal, there isn’t virus, everything is up to date, there are plenty of space, and I just have no idea why my laptop is lagging.

Aug 26, 2020
Are games the only programs that take a long time to start? Did you check to make sure the video card is working correct.
Not specifically games, but lags in general, except games have more lags and sometimes won’t even respond. And yes I did check my video card, everything seems to be fine and up to date and I have no idea where the lags are coming from.

TRENDING THREADS